Get help with Microsoft Office software, D2L, Zoom, and other computer technology from Devyn Fussman. Join one of Devyn’s workshops or work with her individually, either in person at the library, or via Zoom. Devyn is on staff at the library this year thanks to AmeriCorp’s CTEP (Community Technology Empowerment Project) program!
You can get help with:
- Basic computer skills like typing, email, and internet on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS platforms
- Job searching online and creating resumes in Word
- Northstar Digital Literacy assessment prep and proctoring
- Microsoft Office 365, Including student file storage
- MS Word for resumes, coursework, and more
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- And more!